[Official Site] Lita: No Second Thoughts

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
lita-ll229-1117359_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
20:26 16th October 2013
by Adam Tighe
I am happy to be here and I just want to get back on the pitch and scoring goals because I have missed it"
Leroy Lita
Leroy Lita told seagulls.co.uk he had no hesitation in heading east when he heard of the opportunity to join Albion.The 28-year-old, who signed on loan from Swansea City until January 1st, said, “I received a call this morning and I packed my bag and drove straight down.
"As soon as they gave me this option I said ‘let’s get on with this’ as the team play good football here, similar to Swansea, so I had no second thoughts about it.
“This club look for players that know the system they play, Albion are a bit more direct but it is still similar to what the lads are doing on the pitch at Swansea.
“I am aware of the other strikers’ injuries but that wasn’t a factor for me though, I am happy to be here and I just want to get back on the pitch and scoring goals because I have missed it.
“I came here last season and I was impressed and the set-up is really good here.”
Lita reiterated how he is relishing a return to action after a frustrating few months on the sidelines.
The striker confessed, “It has not been a great time for me where I have just been training and sitting at home but hopefully I have seen the back of that now.
“I am delighted to be given the opportunity to come down here and play, and score some goals for the team.
“It is an exciting move and it will be nice to be back on the football pitch as it is the best place to be and it is where I want to be.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here