[Official Site] Oscar Wants More

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1090526_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
23:53 1st October 2013
by Adam Tighe
The most important thing is that we play well and continue to create these chances"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia admitted he would be more concerned if his side were not creating opportunities following the 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday.Albion were staring at a second straight defeat until Keith Andrews struck in the 89th minute, but the Spaniard reiterated that his players must be more clinical in their finishing.
Oscar told seagulls.co.uk, “I would be more worried if we didn’t have these chances to score but that is not the case in the games that we have had so far.
“All season we have had many chances to score and we have to improve that. It is not easy to improve as it cannot happen overnight but for sure it is something that we must do.
“When you have seven or eight very clear chances to score you cannot be happy with saving a point.
“They only needed one half-chance to score while it took us seven or eight to get our goal.
“I don’t know why we are not clinical but it is not down to confidence. The most important thing is that we play well and continue to create these chances.”
Leonardo Ulloa was stretchered off in the second half and Albion’s head coach must now wait and see the extent of the Argentinian’s injury.
“Tomorrow we will know more about Leo. Right now there is nothing that I can say because I do not know myself how long he will be out for.*
“We now have to look towards Ashley Barnes and we have to trust him to score goals. He scored in pre-season and he is fit enough to help us.
“Other players can play in this position and will be given their chance to play and show us what they can do, but Ash is our only genuine striker.
“I don’t know where we would be if we had a full squad but after ten games we are in the position that we are.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here