Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1017808_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
11:44 1st October 2013
by Adam Tighe
I want to come back, I want to play"
Leonardo Ulloa
Leonardo Ulloa is raring to get back into action after completing his three-match ban.
Albion’s top scorer looks poised to make his return to action tonight against Sheffield Wednesday after enduring a frustrating two weeks on the sidelines.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I want to come back, I want to play. These three games I've had out felt like quite a long time and we didn’t have a good result in the last of those matches at Ipswich.
“It was two weeks, three games and as I’m used to playing and being with the team, it felt strange. I hope this doesn’t happen to me again but I’m happy the three games have gone and that I am available again.
“I came to see the home game against Bolton and to be with the team, and then I followed the two away games. I was pleased when I heard the team were playing well [at QPR] and doing things well as that calms your nerves a bit, but it is difficult because you do get nervous following a game like that!
“I was following the scores on TV and I read the papers afterwards but I didn’t like it, so I am happy it is over now.”
The Owls are languishing in the bottom three after their 1-0 home defeat to Doncaster but the Argentinean says the points are just as vital to Albion.
ulloa-l229-983366.jpg

“We have to make sure are concentrated on what we have to do and that we can get the three points - because we need them as well.
“All games are hard and it depends how you perform, how much intensity you put into the game and obviously on the opposition.
“They haven’t had a good season and things aren’t going well for them, but I see it as a hard and tricky game like all of them are. From the little I’ve seen of them I know they have little to lose and a lot to gain.
“But it will be tough for them because they know we are playing quite well at home but for this to continue we have to have the right mindset and do things as well as we can."
Meanwhile Ulloa says he has been working hard on the training ground and with the physios during his suspension.
“The club changed my work a little over the last two weeks as I have had this problem with my ankle since the day I turned it against Burnley and they did work to get it back to 100 per cent.
“Also in the past week we’ve worked hard on my general fitness so I can make a good return to action."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here