Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 14

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What is the AI defence like on legendary/world class? Remember on FIFA 12 I drew so many games 0-0 against the computer just found them very difficult to break down, I normally play on World Class though tbh mainly because I always found the monotony of being very good defensively against a legendary AI defence quite irritating.

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
how are Brighton like online people?

Decent, I play 433 with Bridders, Orlandi and Agustien (Beast on the game) in midfield. Kaz, Ulloa and Buckley up front. It seems much harder than last year to score, but seems that possesion is the key, short sharp passing waiting for a breakthrough.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Decent, I play 433 with Bridders, Orlandi and Agustien (Beast on the game) in midfield. Kaz, Ulloa and Buckley up front. It seems much harder than last year to score, but seems that possesion is the key, short sharp passing waiting for a breakthrough.

A midfield of Ince, Agustien and Bridders for me. Ince consistently outperforms anyone else on the team as his height/strength can make him unplayable at times. He can shoot from distance too I've found.

I've been testing out the other youngsters, and JFC has a very nice ability to keep the ball close and change direction quickly. Maksimenko has a pretty decent cross on him, and have more assists with him than with Ward in fewer appearances. March is decent, but I've found with him and Dickenson that they're pretty weak when running with a defender. Give them space and they can play really well.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So having had another burst of it last night I can now state this.

Crossing has been improved SO much. The ball used to FLY into the box when you cross it. It used to feel slightly uncontrollable at points. Now its so much slower and accurate. You can actually pick out someone in the box and height and strength are really important.

Playing as City I would say most of my success is very slow build up, Getting Zabelata or Baines (signed) into a good position and then crossing. Some of the runs players will make are great and if you spot it early you can time it fantastically.

Again, very easy for me to talk when playing with a team as good as City...and I did get thumped 3-1 by United with Fellaini being basically unplayable. Another showing that height and power and really important this time round.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
JFC and Barnes are brilliant in the game, Barnes scores when ever I play him, JFC gets regular goals when I bring him on. Ulloa is beast to.

Bruno or Bellerin (bought)
Greer
Dunk
Ward or Chicksen

(in a diamond)

Buckley or Januzaj (bought)
Bridcut
Lingard (bought) or Agustien
Kaz

CMS
Ulloa

Orlandi and Spanish Dave are moaning that they arnt getting enough game time haha

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bought the ipad version for a WHOPPING £2.99, and it is decent. I like just playing quick online matches against random opponents, but its infuriating that they don't do any kind of sensible matching up.

Whoever you play as, 98% of your opponents are playing as 5* Real Madrid, or more often Barcelona. I want to play as Brighton, or for a laugh as some shit 1* team, but you just get spanked as you're inevitably playing against some Japanese nerd playing as Barca. Surely it would be easy for them to rework it so that it automatically matches you with an opposing team of the same or similar rating?

Am I doing something wrong?

For now I'm just playing as Spain all the time - I'll give them the 0.5* advantage!

The other thing is, that they have made Messi stupily good. Now obviously, the guy IS stupidly good, but they've taken it too far. Its pretty much impossible to stop him scoring.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I play 4-2-3-1 with Andrews and bridcutt cdms, Agustien CAM , Buckley and Kaz then that man up front. Regularly beat anderlecht and standard liege type teams.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the ipad version, putting penalties right in the top corner is simple. I've just won a shoot out 19-18!

image.jpg

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Liking that you actually score from crosses now and it's not all sweaty speed and dribble, dribble, dribble type games as I've always tried to play with that kind of game (mixed success usually winning 2/3 of my FUT matches) but this year I'm beasting it. Ulloa is DENCH too :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I bought the ipad version for a WHOPPING £2.99, and it is decent. I like just playing quick online matches against random opponents, but its infuriating that they don't do any kind of sensible matching up.

Whoever you play as, 98% of your opponents are playing as 5* Real Madrid, or more often Barcelona. I want to play as Brighton, or for a laugh as some shit 1* team, but you just get spanked as you're inevitably playing against some Japanese nerd playing as Barca. Surely it would be easy for them to rework it so that it automatically matches you with an opposing team of the same or similar rating?

Am I doing something wrong?

For now I'm just playing as Spain all the time - I'll give them the 0.5* advantage!

The other thing is, that they have made Messi stupily good. Now obviously, the guy IS stupidly good, but they've taken it too far. Its pretty much impossible to stop him scoring.

Ibrahimovich is virtually impossible to tackle when playing PSG on Android!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
just started my 7th season as Brighton manager on career mode only Ince has survived from the start since my revolution began. Gunning for the Europa league. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here