Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Greetings From Bolton

0 Not allowed!
    Hi there, I'm from a Bolton forum called Burnden Aces. We run a Q&A feature with other fans, and if you fancy helping us out, just answer the questions below:

Brighton sit in 13th place in the Championship after 7 games. How has this season been for you so far?

How confident are you about the coming season? What position do you think Hove Albion can achieve?

Meanwhile, Bolton sit at the foot of the Championship, with no wins and 3 draws in the league so far. Do you think Dougie Freedman can turn the bad start around and achieve promotion this season?

Who will finish higher this season; Bolton or Brighton?

Keith Andrews is currently on loan at the Amex from Bolton. What do you think of him?

The loan window opened for Football League clubs last week; if you could sign any young player on loan, who would it be?

Who should Bolton be wary of from the Brighton team sheet?

Which Bolton player do you think Óscar Garcia will be telling his charges to watch out for?

And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Amex on Saturday?

Also, could you let me know how old you are, when you're first Brighton match was and who your all-time favourite Brighton player is.

I look forward to reading your replies!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      We should beat you, but we probably won't. I lost concentration with all the questions, sorry.
      Tiptoe, through the North Stand,
      Wiv yer boots on......

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bwfcbob123 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hi there, I'm from a Bolton forum called Burnden Aces. We run a Q&A feature with other fans, and if you fancy helping us out, just answer the questions below:

Brighton sit in 13th place in the Championship after 7 games. How has this season been for you so far?

How confident are you about the coming season? What position do you think Hove Albion can achieve?

Meanwhile, Bolton sit at the foot of the Championship, with no wins and 3 draws in the league so far. Do you think Dougie Freedman can turn the bad start around and achieve promotion this season?

Keith Andrews is currently on loan at the Amex from Bolton. What do you think of him?

The loan window opened for Football League clubs last week; if you could sign any young player on loan, who would it be?

Which Bolton player do you think Óscar Garcia will be telling his charges to watch out for?

Also, could you let me know how old you are, when you're first Brighton match was and who your all-time favourite Brighton player is.

Is this for a thesis?

0 Not allowed!
      Brighton sit in 13th place in the Championship after 7 games. How has this season been for you so far? Results have been average but I think the gameplan is better.

How confident are you about the coming season? What position do you think Hove Albion can achieve? 3

Meanwhile, Bolton sit at the foot of the Championship, with no wins and 3 draws in the league so far. Do you think Dougie Freedman can turn the bad start around and achieve promotion this season? Hope not.

Who will finish higher this season; Bolton or Brighton? Brighton

Keith Andrews is currently on loan at the Amex from Bolton. What do you think of him? Looks very promising.

Who should Bolton be wary of from the Brighton team sheet? Spanish Dave

Which Bolton player do you think Óscar Garcia will be telling his charges to watch out for? Eagles? Baptiste? Not sure

And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Amex on Saturday? 2-0

1985, Either Gary Hart or Garry Nelson
      'with silence I'm becoming fragile, don't you understand. when things that once were beautiful are bland.'

0 Not allowed!
      Yeah. Too many questions. We'll lose. Freedman always gets the better of us.
      My music blog: de-minimis music

0 Not allowed!
      Don't tell him Pike---

0 Not allowed!
      Watch out for our no. 23
      Members

0 Not allowed!

A) Poor start (2 defeats and out the cup to Newport) but we havent lost the last 5 games, not conceding in the last 2 against ex-Premier League teams. Things are starting to look up, even if our main striker is suspended.

A) Play-Offs is the target again and we have the ability to get there, but the league is so unpredictable so who knows really.

A) Not really, a big defeat this weekend will probably see the end of Dougie......which is pleasing for Brighton fans because of his Palace links.

A) Brighton - no question !!

A) Good solid player, improves our question no doubt and provides support to Liam Bridcutt.

A) Any as long as they are a striker !!

A) Normally Leo Ulloa, but luckily for you he is suspended - Id say David Lopez (AKA Spanish Dave) point to prove so far this season. Game is being marketed by BHAFC as Spanish Day, so it would be apt for Spanish Dave to perform well.

A) No one in particular, just work to stop Bolton as a whole.

Brighton 2-0 Bolton - 6th game unbeaten and 3rd straight cleansheet - also Bye Bye to the Palace b*stard from Bolton.

Im young enough, 27th August 2001 - Blackpool at home - 4-0 win, and Bobby Zamora - for nostalgic reasons.
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      If you keep the ex Palarse sweaty in charge you'll go down.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bwfcbob123 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Brighton sit in 13th place in the Championship after 7 games. How has this season been for you so far?Started slowly, understandable really given the upheaval of losing our manager, but Garcia seems to be getting his ideas across now, our defence doesn't concede many goals and we're on a five game unbeaten run. I'm pleased with how its going

How confident are you about the coming season? What position do you think Hove Albion can achieve?I think we'll get stronger as the season goes on, we've got quite a few injuries at the moment, get those players back and we'll be strong

Meanwhile, Bolton sit at the foot of the Championship, with no wins and 3 draws in the league so far. Do you think Dougie Freedman can turn the bad start around and achieve promotion this season?I'm not sure. You seem to have big name players, perhaps they still have big name egos to match? Ego over team?

Who will finish higher this season; Bolton or Brighton?Mystic Meg would be useful to answer that. Hopefully us, but then I'm a Brighton fan.

Keith Andrews is currently on loan at the Amex from Bolton. What do you think of him?He's better than the bloke you signed to replace him! Can we make it permanent please

The loan window opened for Football League clubs last week; if you could sign any young player on loan, who would it be?How old is Messi? Failing that we're a bit light on forwards, Wilf Zaha would be a laugh

Who should Bolton be wary of from the Brighton team sheet?We're a bit depleted at the moment, Ashley Barnes is probably our biggest goal threat in Ulloas absence

Which Bolton player do you think Óscar Garcia will be telling his charges to watch out for?Craig Davies probably, that ball could go anywhere, I'll be wearing a crash helmet in the North Stand

And finally, what do you think the final score will be at the Amex on Saturday?It'll be a tight game, can't see any more than 1 goal being scored, so either 1-0, 0-0 or 0-1. Hope that helps

Also, could you let me know how old you are, when you're first Brighton match was and who your all-time favourite Brighton player is.Old enough to know better, first match in 79 and Sergi Gotsmanov is my favourite

MacKenzie.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....