Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has any poster been in prison?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Played footie against Ford Open Prison. Got fouled all over the pitch and a ball in the groin for my troubles.

Me too; April 1983. Sussex Cup Semi Final. Seemed like every single prisoner watched it. All down one side and behind the goal. We went 2-1 down in the second half of extra time and went on to snatch a 3-2 win.

I left the pitch getting threatened by a prisoner one side and a warden the other side. Happy days. Ford United as they were in those days. I remember we had to walk through the gym when we got there. Only slightly intimidating!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
In residence at HMP Lewes is it be possible I wonder with a prevailing wind and your ear to the cell window that you could hear Ulloa scoring at the Amex. Or people complaining about the grub come to that, or is that just a constant grumble rumble ???

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A mate got caught with about 50 ecstasy pills and sold some in a club to an undercover copper in London. He was given three years; absolutely ridiculous - he wouldn't harm a fly and had no previous convictions for anything. Started off in the tough Pentonville prison before being moved to Lewes and then Ford Open. Was out in just over a year but had to wear an electronic tag for six months.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
A mate got caught with about 50 ecstasy pills and sold some in a club to an undercover copper in London. He was given three years; absolutely ridiculous - he wouldn't harm a fly and had no previous convictions for anything. Started off in the tough Pentonville prison before being moved to Lewes and then Ford Open. Was out in just over a year but had to wear an electronic tag for six months.

Maybe when you have kids you would be happy for him to sort them out a couple of pills, after all, he wouldn't harm a fly?

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent

An ex colleague of mine who was as timid as you could imagine and wouldn't say boo to a goose has just been sent away for 15 years for attempted murder.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013

Yeah how ridiculous. He's a convicted drug dealer and has no idea what cheap substitutes are being added which cause people to have a bad reaction and end up in hospital or dead. Your poor mate.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yeah how ridiculous. He's a convicted drug dealer and has no idea what cheap substitutes are being added which cause people to have a bad reaction and end up in hospital or dead. Your poor mate.

Maybe they were 'safe' as he manufactured them as well. Which, in turn, would make him lucky to just get three years.

Durlston, honest question, what punishment do you think your friend should have got?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I got plastered and high with some mates and some guitars and we slept it off outside Lewes crown court does that count?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
An ex colleague of mine who was as timid as you could imagine and wouldn't say boo to a goose has just been sent away for 15 years for attempted murder.

15 years for attempted ? are you sure / i know somebody done 9 for murder .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here