Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who are the guests?

I think they'd pencilled in Tony Meolas Loan Spell to give a run down of his trip to Kenya and some of the REMF stuff that was going on while he was there, but I hear that didn't happen, probably due to the Radio Reverb studio still not being ready, so a regular was drafted in at the last minute, you'll know him when you listen to the podcast, he went to Huddersfield yesterday, and might have had a different view of the game yesterday.

Last edited:

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Nobody's business what you get up to, if you want to lock people in cupboards that's your prerogative but it might be a good idea to let them out when you're recording a podcast. :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nobody's business what you get up to, if you want to lock people in cupboards that's your prerogative but it might be a good idea to let them out when you're recording a podcast. :)

Yeah, sorry about that.

Due to us relying on the Tech Op to record stuff correctly, we didn't realise Ady would be crystal clear in one speaker, Me in the other, and Andy sounding like he's in a different parish. You can hear him - just.

Normal service will be resumed next week.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully it will be normal service, the wonderful guest was very muted to say the least.

Shame we could not have had sign language ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think they'd pencilled in Tony Meolas Loan Spell to give a run down of his trip to Kenya and some of the REMF stuff that was going on while he was there, but I hear that didn't happen, probably due to the Radio Reverb studio still not being ready, so a regular was drafted in at the last minute, you'll know him when you listen to the podcast, he went to Huddersfield yesterday, and might have had a different view of the game yesterday.

Yep thats right! Itll happen soon!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We fully intend to do the full hour - LIVE - on Saturday, now that the new Radio Reverb studios have finally been built.

We'll let you know about the guest in due course.

Please get Nigel Adkins in.

I don't think he's got much on at the moment.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Back to business now. The compact and bijou Studio 2 is complete, Studio 1 ought to be ready soon if not already.

Adam Virgo is our guest this week live on the radio airwaves; a few bits and pieces for us to mull over, we fancy.

Not sure that we're going out on the interweb at present, they were still working on that and we'll keep you posted - but we will be live on FM, and on podcast shortly after.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
On your way to Derby? Why not plug yourself in to the dulcet tones of Adam Virgo on this week's Albion Roar - now available on podcast.

Not going to Derby? Why not plug yourself in to the dulcet tones of Adam Virgo on this week's Albion Roar - now available on podcast.

And we've just been told that this week's 'shirt of the week' is, in fact...

SoW 26 April 2014 #1.jpg

... an ice hockey shirt. D'oh.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
On your way to Derby? Why not plug yourself in to the dulcet tones of Adam Virgo on this week's Albion Roar - now available on podcast.

Not going to Derby? Why not plug yourself in to the dulcet tones of Adam Virgo on this week's Albion Roar - now available on podcast.

And we've just been told that this week's 'shirt of the week' is, in fact...

View attachment 53611

... an ice hockey shirt. D'oh.

is the other guy sober this week :cool:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Coming in this Saturday to discuss the quiet start to the week will be Nick Szczepanik.

We only get him in at manager-leaves-club time.

He was on South Today earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here