Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yes we are back this Sat at 12.

We have had our first summer off for 5 years!!

What no pre season training, you won't be Broadcast fit, how you gonna make the play offs for a Sony award, you will end up muddling through with loan broadcasters and rely on the other programmes on reverb not performing to their best. Barber out....

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
What no pre season training, you won't be Broadcast fit, how you gonna make the play offs for a Sony award, you will end up muddling through with loan broadcasters and rely on the other programmes on reverb not performing to their best. Barber out....
I can confirm there was pre season training.

We went to the pub

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great news. The Roar is an ideal podcast companion when running!
and with Virgo on the show you can have the added bonus of him telling you how bad you are at running, coupled with how he'd have done it so much better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The new show has just popped up on my I-Tunes feed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Congratulations to Adam Virgo getting the gig on the new Football League show on C5.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Virgo on CMS . . . . . Interesting he believes we're still paying him and he'll announce his new club once the money from our end stops. Just because we've released him does not mean we are not still paying him. I wonder what other players are in the same situation? Tomorrow could be quite busy.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Virgo on CMS . . . . . Interesting he believes we're still paying him and he'll announce his new club once the money from our end stops. Just because we've released him does not mean we are not still paying him. I wonder what other players are in the same situation? Tomorrow could be quite busy.

Yes, this came up the other day. They get an option of an additional month. No wonder he has not signed for anyone. What a piece of business that turned out to be.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Made me smile when people said Bobby Zamora July 1st. Find it hard to believe that was ever going to happen. He was going to take his QPR money as his next move, unless abroad to somewhere with mega bucks, will see a big wage drop.

Virgo said till the end of August, I understood it as August 1st. I assume he must be right as he would know so it's probably two months wages covered but must would only take one months and sign for clubs on August 1st as by September 1st they'd have missed the start of the season, missed any appearance and goal bonuses and most clubs would have their squads and budgets pretty full.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Made me smile when people said Bobby Zamora July 1st. Find it hard to believe that was ever going to happen. He was going to take his QPR money as his next move, unless abroad to somewhere with mega bucks, will see a big wage drop.

Virgo said till the end of August, I understood it as August 1st. I assume he must be right as he would know so it's probably two months wages covered but must would only take one months and sign for clubs on August 1st as by September 1st they'd have missed the start of the season, missed any appearance and goal bonuses and most clubs would have their squads and budgets pretty full.

I reckon he got that wrong on the basis CMS has signed for Luton..anyway really enjoyable show ..nicely run by AP and really interesting guests

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here