Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh for gods sake, I just lost....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm out of the game now since my last client, Bernard, went in for his operation - something to do with his bladder, he told me - and never came out again. Thick, bristling moustache, a mole way hairier than its scent-led wriggling namesake on the area just beneath his right eye the longest follicle of which had to be trimmed to prevent iris tickling, and an extraordinarily small pecker. That was Bernard. I quietly visited his grave a few weeks later, leaving the crumbs of his favourite post-coital biscuit, a Bourbon, and a single tear both for his disappearance and for my last time in the service, concentrating now on on the deer-oriented underground butchers I've opened in south London - a crate of moose eggs finally afforded thanks to Bernard's kindly will soon to arrive.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm out of the game now since my last client, Bernard, went in for his operation - something to do with his bladder, he told me - and never came out again. Thick, bristling moustache, a mole way hairier than its scent-led wriggling namesake on the area just beneath his right eye the longest follicle of which had to be trimmed to prevent iris tickling, and an extraordinarily small pecker. That was Bernard. I quietly visited his grave a few weeks later, leaving the crumbs of his favourite post-coital biscuit, a Bourbon, and a single tear both for his disappearance and for my last time in the service, concentrating now on on the deer-oriented underground butchers I've opened in south London - a crate of moose eggs finally afforded thanks to Bernard's kindly will soon to arrive.

This. Only post that makes total sense.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here