Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk Users

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Anyone else updated the App and now found it a pile of cack? Loved the old style, simple and easy to use. Since the update its far too busy and no clear definition between where 1 post finishes and another begins. Not sure if its the same on android, but I'd advise iphone users not to update if you haven't already.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not at all, personally.

I think the navigation is much easier to follow.

The 'Timeline' as a core section, rather than as 'All' within the "Latest' section is much more intuitive. Similarly, it makes sense to have 'Participated' within the same hierarchy level as 'Favorites'. I've spent much less time taking a wrong turning on the new version. Plus it's handing now to be able to go the starting page of the thread from the bottom of any page.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Anyone else updated the App and now found it a pile of cack? Loved the old style, simple and easy to use. Since the update its far too busy and no clear definition between where 1 post finishes and another begins. Not sure if its the same on android, but I'd advise iphone users not to update if you haven't already.

Completely agree. The old design was great, not keen at all on this one.

That's a good point, how do you quote somebody? I can't find the icon. God I hate this new design

You highlight their post and then click the icon in the top right corner.

Definitely preferred the old one at first but am getting used to it now.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
OK for me, Tapatalk 4 on Android (4.3)......

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Actually I prefer it, just takes a little getting used to - be interesting to see if to see if you can actually vote in polls now....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I updated last night and absolutely hate it.

I am sure that in the end I wil get used to it and think it's great. But, for not I am not happy

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not sure why it's nearly a month after everyone else, but my iPad has just decided to update Tapatalk. Bit different, but I guess, like all these things, I'll get used to it.

How's everyone else finding it?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Updated yesterday before reading this thread. Must admit not too keen on it at the moment. Trying to work out how to get the latest quote on a thread to appear on the initial page rather than the first thread showing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bizarrely the android beta version is far better than the updated tapatalk 4 on tablet. On the official version, one is left with a persistent sidebar which takes up valuable screen real estate. This feature is not implicated in the phone version or the beta which slide the bar away in a holo type style.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Is there anything on tapatalk worth adding other than northstandchat. It doesn't seem very comprehensive.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is there anything on tapatalk worth adding other than northstandchat. It doesn't seem very comprehensive.

You can always go to Breast Augmentation-bunch of women talking about what size breast implants they're going to get. I have no idea how I came across it but it was amusing for a few minutes. No pics so didn't go back :blush:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone know where I would see notifications if someone quotes me on tapatalk.

I am on an iPad

Can someone please quote so I can play with it. Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here