Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcello Trotta....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh Mark. I didn't realise you were a brentford season ticket holder or an expert on Fulhams reserve team.

But now you, the oracle of the footballing world has spoken, I will also condemn this player.

I was about to ask how he knew that Trotta was rubbish, but you have beaten me to it (perhaps in not such polite fashion)!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Maybe a possible permanent signing? Doesn't seem like Fulham are that interested in him as a long-term prospect, from what I've just been reading about him. Could be a canny signing either way..

Mohammed Al Fayed

Jul 30, 2011
London
Oh Mark. I didn't realise you were a brentford season ticket holder or an expert on Fulhams reserve team.

But now you, the oracle of the footballing world has spoken, I will also condemn this player.

I can probably help you on this one....very talented youngster who was snapped up from an impressive Man City youth side. Has been an absolute revolution for Fulham youth and reserves. His first high profile loan move was to Wycombe, scoring (from memory) a goal every game...perhaps 20 odd goals which kept them up. After his loan expired went on loan to Watford but got no game time. Last season having failed to break into the Fulham team he went to Brentford....and ended up as runner up to Fulhams player of the season! Good player with talent...would be surprised if he made or broke your season!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He's always looked decent to me on the highlights. Was always quite surprised that someone higher up the league hadn't given him a chance on loan.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Watched Brentford a few times last season and the lads got talent, a bit of strength and knows where the goal is, but selfish in front of goal and if people think Barnes wastes plenty of opportunities then they're gonna through a massive hissy fit watching Trotta.

I hate that phrase so much!

However I like selfish strikers, means they care more about goals than they are passing...scoring is their job!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He's always looked decent to me on the highlights. Was always quite surprised that someone higher up the league hadn't given him a chance on loan.

They (Fulham) probably didn't fancy letting another one of the Premier League's also rans getting the best out of him.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not sure he'd start but if we took him till Xmas as first off bench till CMS has been back a month, I can't see it would hurt. Sure he'd be better than Dickenson and Barker from the couple times watched him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here