Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-985358_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:27 11th August 2013
by Adam Tighe
It drives you mad to go ahead and end up losing."
Leonardo Ulloa
Despite grabbing his second goal in as many league games, Leonardo Ulloa admitted the results are disappointing him.The striker had put Albion 1-0 up against Derby, only for Chris Martin’s brace to condemn the Seagulls to a third straight defeat.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “From one point of view I’m happy to be scoring goals but I want the goals to be part of a win, which is the most important thing. It drives you mad to go ahead and end up losing.
"We have to keep working and turn things around and we need to learn how to control a game when we are 1-0 up, that is important.
“We thank the fans for supporting us but we want to give them a bit more. I think everybody can still do a bit more and we have to do that – especially now.
“Bit by bit we are getting there but there are things that are not going for us.”
The Argentine also highlighted missing players as a cause for some of Albion’s misfortune, with Liam Bridcutt and Andrea Orlandi the latest absentees.
“We have had injuries, and also players who are arriving, so all that is not helping. But when the team gets into its rhythm I think we will be fine.
ulloa-l229-965716.jpg

“The only thing that is missing is results to go with the goals."
Off the pitch, Ulloa has also revealed his family have now moved to England, which should help him on it.
"It was hard last season not having my family here but now I know they are here, I know they are waiting when I get home and that helps.
“Having them here makes me more calm and happy.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here