Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ince was the best player on the pitch today by a country mile. An absolutely awesome display, in which he bossed the midfield from start to finish. If he continues to improve at the current rate he could become our biggest asset. Well done Rohan.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Ince was the best player on the pitch today by a country mile. An absolutely awesome display, in which he bossed the midfield from start to finish. If he continues to improve at the current rate he could become our biggest asset. Well done Rohan.

He had a poor start to the season but has really turned it around since being put back into the side. Excellent work today Incey.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He had a poor start to the season but has really turned it around since being put back into the side. Excellent work today Incey.

Poor start to the season? Was barely given an opportunity, and certainly looked better than Gardner and JFC, arguably Sami's biggest error for me.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The complete centre midfielder, and unlike his young contempories, doesn't fade so early in games. A great find. If Hughton is able to pair him up with some experience (shame about Crofts and Stephens at the moment), we will have a much improved CM.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Poor start to the season? Was barely given an opportunity, and certainly looked better than Gardner and JFC, arguably Sami's biggest error for me.

He played 3 games before being dropped to the bench. I would agree he would have been a better option than Gardner but he really didn't merit a place in the side based on those games and some subsequent substitute appearances. He next started a game in the 2-0 defeat at Ipswich. Not saying that was his fault in particular but my comment about a poor start still stands. Really pleased he has been restored to the starting line-up though.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He played 3 games before being dropped to the bench. I would agree he would have been a better option than Gardner but he really didn't merit a place in the side based on those games and some subsequent substitute appearances. He next started a game in the 2-0 defeat at Ipswich. Not saying that was his fault in particular but my comment about a poor start still stands. Really pleased he has been restored to the starting line-up though.

Completely disagree, every time he played he was never the weakest of a poor midfield and was dealt with harshly.

Fair enough though all opinions.

Dec 29, 2011
I can remember Ince playing poorly in the Sami era on some occasions. He really struggled when played alongside Gardener and JFC but I think he unfairly took the flak (from Sami) for what was arguably not his fault. It's telling how well Ince has started playing since Sami left and while the team selection has been stronger. With Holla alongside him he's really shining and it gives him more flexibility to get forward and more cover when he inevitably makes a mistake.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ince and Stockdale were head and shoulders above the rest of the team yesterday in quality of play.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In the first half of the game yesterday, March shot straight at the keeper after a swift break. He should have passed to Rohan who had taken up a brilliant position around the penalty area and was completely unmarked.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here