Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't wait to see how he is this time next year - I'd love us to have a proper Viera-type midfielder. Tall, strong and looks keen to get involved at both ends of the pitch

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I can't wait to see how he is this time next year - I'd love us to have a proper Viera-type midfielder. Tall, strong and looks keen to get involved at both ends of the pitch

He'll only need 3-6 months I think before he becomes a first choice player. The key is to give him game time - and not in a League 1 side.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Saw Ince against Newport County, and yesterday. Its a no from me. Too slow and cumbersome, dives in to soon. As for Kemy, there was a bit of an attitude yesterday. First impressions are that he is a Billy Big Potatoes. We shall see.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He is a good prospect, that aint the same as being a good player, it means he could be. I think he will be.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think he was a good player yesterday, just because he's young he gets this "prospect" title instead.
He may have been good yesterday but even muppets like me have one good game in them, he has to do it consistently and he needs experience. It isn't his age, he has not got a track record to back up what you and I think about him yet, so he is a prospect.

D

Deleted member 2719

Ince was my MOM and the one big positive from the match.

The electronic sponsor board excited me too nice work Barber.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The illuminated advertising board is great for Saturday afternoons but I found it very distracting for the game against Newport especially when the adverts with a white background showed on it. Obviously that is the reason for the design to make you see and read it.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He may have been good yesterday but even muppets like me have one good game in them, he has to do it consistently and he needs experience. It isn't his age, he has not got a track record to back up what you and I think about him yet, so he is a prospect.

Buckley seems to manage well enough without consistency.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't know about the rest of you folks but I thought Ince looked a terrific prospect today. Sure, he had a few dodgy moments (as did all his team mates) but his strength on the ball, skill, hold up play and general willingness to battle for the cause impressed me greatly. He was my MOM by some way and I'd like to see him start at Birmingham. Well done to Oscar for given him his Championship debut. Hopefully he'll rapidly become a better version of Yaya Toure. :thumbsup: I doubt whether he would have even been on the bench had Gus still been here.

Absolutely no pressure whatsoever there then! :lol:

I agree with your observations about him yesterday though. He certainly looks like he's got everything - other than experience - to develop into a top pro. It's heartening to see that OG had the confidence in him to make the starting 11 yesterday. Here's hoping he gets plenty of first team action this season & makes the most of his very evident talents.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I hope that Ince starts today at Birmingham and that he doesn't lose out to Keith Andrews. We need to give him the opportunity to build on last week's promising Championship debut.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I hope that Ince starts today at Birmingham and that he doesn't lose out to Keith Andrews. We need to give him the opportunity to build on last week's promising Championship debut.

I would agree with that,lovely to see someone who always wants to be in the action.A bit raw but he will become a very good player.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
As much as I want to see Ince progress well I think we need to go with experience today, Andrews, Agustien and Spanish Dave would be my midfield three.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
As much as I want to see Ince progress well I think we need to go with experience today, Andrews, Agustien and Spanish Dave would be my midfield three.

Whilst that seems a good idea do we really want to be playing a midfield that had no pre season. Kemy and Dave were all over the place against Derby.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I make no apologies for bouncing this thread folks but I thought that Ince had another very good game today; and at this rate of progress, he'll be keeping Bridcutt out of the side. Well done to the lad.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here