Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club food

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
That's how I read it too. If so, I can't really see why the club addressing the issue would be a problem. To be fair, it'd probably be best to give the season ticket holder a warning first but they couldn't really complain if that seat was taken away. Ripping off the club is ripping off everyone who pays full price.

Please read what was written and my subsequent explanation. This is not about anybody being ripped off. The users were quite happy if the club had refunded the unused portion given the rather draconian measures the club were taking in other matters

As I say, if you upset the club, be prepared to have other things happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Please read what was written and my subsequent explanation. This is not about anybody being ripped off. The users were quite happy if the club had refunded the unused portion given the rather draconian measures the club were taking in other matters

As I say, if you upset the club, be prepared to have other things happen.

I suppose the issue here is more what will upset the club

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry that isn't the case. There is no child price in the area they sit in (as I said in my post) - the price is the same for adults and children.

And on another occasion it was adults using an adults ticket that also caused a reprimand.

Basically after this fan and the club fell into dispute and the club engaged solicitors (the fan didn't even know they were in dispute until the club engaged the solicitors). The fan asked for a refund on his 4 season tickets which the club refused. So he let others use his ticket until the end of last season until he received a couple of warnings about breaking terms and conditions. The issue they raised with him wasn't about adults in a child's seat per se, it was loaning them out. Full stop.

Okay. I understand now. This is poor. I'm pretty certain when Barber was pressed on the club wanting to shut down the NSC ticket exchange, in an attempt to not appear heavy heanded, he said something about the club recognising friends/families share tickets. I wonder where this statement sits in the legal framework? There might be a clause in the ticket T&Cs prohibiting transfers but I understand this can be mitigated if an alternative culure has been allowed to tacitely thrive.

GeorgeBTN

Sep 1, 2013
Going back to the topic title '1901 Club Food' there is now a hot roast option on match days in the East Stand 1901 Club for £32.50 plus VAT per head. This means that if my partner and I have the roast dinner and share a bottle of wine we pay over £100!

I definitely want to support the club but isn't this a ridiculous price? There were about 15 people enjoying a roast dinner at the Doncaster match. I'm sure more members would be interested if the price was lower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here