Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roy Chuter

Aug 16, 2013
It was a day we had to face and we didn't speak to the press, even though the article reads as if I did. The bits they have quoted from me came from my statement to the Police, which was read out in the Coroner's court. They spelt my name wrong and got my age wrong too - but that's the Argus for you.

We ended up raising a glass or two to Roy's memory in the Star in Brighton and overall it wasn't a sad day...not sure it was ''closure'' though. Afterwards in the Star we shared some good memories of Roy that sprang to mind, he was unique, a true Superfan of the Albion and football in general and a mine of information, facts and statistics. I was, and still am, always proud that Roy was my brother even when he was having a rant about something! I am looking forward to seeing his Bellotti/Evershed's letter reply in the Amex Museum sometime soon, although I have a copy at home.

The day that Archer & Bellotti were found out

We'll never forget those years...when Roy & friends & fellow Albion fans stood up to be counted and made things happen.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here