Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Probably the follwoing:
Kuszczak
Bruno or Calderon (tough one)
Greer
Upson
Maksimenko (I'd give him a chance)
Bridcutt (he can't possibly play as badly again)
Lopez
Augestein
March
Barnes
Ulloa

Good shout

I would play Bruno if fit and possibly Orlandi if Augestein is still not fully fit for 90 minutes.

Subs Brez Calderon JFC El Abd Orlandi Lua Lua Buckley

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
was the crowd really 10K?

looked a lot less

as a norwich fan, thought we dominated first half with our big guns on then went a bit rubbish when fer and redmond departed

a draw a fair result

any idea how many we had?

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes

looked a lot less

as a norwich fan, thought we dominated first half with our big guns on then went a bit rubbish when fer and redmond departed
a draw a fair result

Over a thousand i would guess. Fair play great turn out for a friendly. Would love to see redmond here, most dangerous player all night.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
A game of two halves if ever there was one. Shocking first half. Brilliant second.

Highlights:
Solly March: Brilliant second half display. Strong, quick, loves to shoot - three shots on target, one goal.
Maksimenko: Very promising second half. One error, but otherwise an accomplished performance. Quick, good defensively, passing excellent. Could he be the solution to our LB problem?
Augustein: Very good second half after a slowish start. Strong and quick.
Lua Lua: Good game.
Kuszczack: Some excellent first half saves.

Lowlights:
Bridcutt: Shocking passing. Overall poor display. Worst I have seen from him. Hope it's temporary.
Dunk: Didn't fill me with confidence.
Buckley: Disappointing. Both Lua Lua and March were better.

This will give Oscar something to think about when he picks his team for Saturday.

Buckley has had the look of not wanting to be here all preseason. March or Lua Lua should be ahead of him for Saturday. Although its still worth remembering no one pushes themselves in friendlies.

Glad to see maxi had a good game. He played well at Crawley and looks more composed and stronger than Chicksen

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Buckley has had the look of not wanting to be here all preseason. March or Lua Lua should be ahead of him for Saturday. Although its still worth remembering no one pushes themselves in friendlies.

Glad to see maxi had a good game. He played well at Crawley and looks more composed and stronger than Chicksen

When Buckley was signed it was commented on NSC how off the pace he was in pre-season. Then - bang! - two goals against Doncaster.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think the shock of seeing Bridcutt play so badly has deflected attention away from Crofts who was totally pointless in the first half.

Seriously, any half decent Sunday league player in the crowd could have matched his performance tonight.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

looked a lot less

a draw a fair result

It looked more like 7k to me, I think Norwich had 800 there. Didn't think there was much between the teams but i suppose Norwich were slightly the better team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I dont understand all this criticism of Buckley as I thought that he did well. He got into dangerous positions and put in some reasonable early crosses.

Sorry BG, promise not stalking your posts, but did you actually go? :)

Buckley, may have put one cross in (which was over-hit), he put another behind the goal, got caught in possession for a corner and that was about it. Quite mediocre.

In his defence, he is not just not good in pre-season and comes good when it matters (I hope)......

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Did not take long for the same old comments to come out. One bad cross field ball in the first half and he is not good enough. He had a good game tonight. Why can't we give our young players credit when they play well. We are quick enough to slag them off when they play badly.

Not really, Maxi had a dreadful first half, worse of a bad bunch, second half better but not great, simply not good enough, shame but its true.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Everything as he ran the midfield in the first half.

No he didn't, he was poor, like everyone in the first half outside Barnes and Dunk for the first 20 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here