Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a Difference between Coca Cola and Diet Coke

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
how many people do you know who got bladder cancer from drinking coke? any drink in moderation is fine, i probably have 1 or 2 can of cokes a day, mostly drink tea, sparkling water or san pelligrino lemonade.

That is not moderation, that is excess. I would hazard a safe amount would be 1 or 2 cans a week. I don't like fizzy drinks much baut will have a sprite with a burger if im on the road.I Probably have about 4 cans a year, just doesnt quench my thirst. Cranberry and soda for me please with a twist of lime if pos.

Last edited:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
That is not moderation, that is excess. I would hazard a safe amount would be 1 or 2 cans a week. I don't like fizzy drinks much baut will have a sprite with a burger if im on the road.I Probably have about 4 cans a year, just doesnt quench my thirst. Cranberry and soda for me please with a twist of lime if pos.

lol 1-2 cans a day is definitely moderation, just like people who have a beer with their dinner and 1 or 2 in the evening. you're guessing whats the safe limit of drinking coke, you dont even know, the fact is its no worse than anyother fizzy drink with sugar. if you live on coke and eat junk food like some people do, yes you get fat, diabetes which leads to heath problems.

i usually have a coke in the evening, and usually either one before or after the gym, hopefully ill be all right mate.

people that eat crackdonalds, kfc or anyother poison are the ones that need to worry, that sh!t is the real poison, i havnt eaten one in about 8 years, since my mate bit into a chicken filet and puss squirted out *pukes*. only burger i would eat is from 'burger off'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here