Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley 3 Palace 0

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Says the Bloke of a club who has Never Graced the PL. :lol:.. It makes Me laugh, just cause Youve got a new wonky warehouse you all think your destined for the Premiership!, Youve got a job on your hands topping that Semi final anyhow :lolol:. Your Opinion for now means Zip!! :moo:
Not only a Palace supporter but retarded too.

Well done switching your computer on :thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Palace supporters who take the piss out of the Amex are the same as Brighton supporters who take the piss out of us making the Premier

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
Ask any Derby fan what they thought of that season they had in the Premiership, they've barely recovered to this day. Your are in for a nightmare year but yes it might be worth it if your owners invest the Prem money in your shithouse facilities. Gonna be a grim ride for the fans though, shame

Enjoy Yeovil and Mid table mediocrity :rock:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace supporters who take the piss out of the Amex are the same as Brighton supporters who take the piss out of us making the Premier

No , we take the piss because you're Palace , our rivals and a tinpot club.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I see this is a different thread to the Spanish under 20 one but the same Nigel bellends repeating the same boring crap

I was rather hoping that it would produce a little of that.
Clearly CPFC 35 is having a bit of a hissy fit about the mickey taking.

Worth noting that (despite the nickname) Eaglesdestroyseagulls is a pretty fair bloke. One of the TWO decent palace on here.
The rest are boring trolls.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
PL ? Football did exist before then , we even managed FOUR consecutive seasons in the old First Division. Palace can get promoted to the PL but never stay more than a season , WHEN we go up we intend to stay there a little bit longer.

See Soggy, that's where the majority of weeds fall down, it should be IF we go up, not WHEN.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Just thought I would bring this thread back up as it made you all laugh so much, then again it was just a FRIENDLY.
How did your boys get on tonight??

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Just thought I would bring this thread back up as it made you all laugh so much, then again it was just a FRIENDLY.

We lost 1-3 to a very good Newport side in front of a massive crowd of 8k and now we got no fullbacks so that means we are all really looking forward to playing Derby Saturday , thanks for asking. X

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005

We lost, and I don't know about everyone else on here, but I don't begrudge them their win after that horrific injury, at least it wasn't all for nothing. Good luck to them in the next round, I hope they get you at your shithole of a ground and thrash you 6-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here