[Official Site] Watch Oscar's Amex Debut

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
villa-1-l229-890257_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
16:19 23rd July 2013
by Paul Camillin
Albion fans will welcome Oscar Garcia to the club this Saturday night, when the Seagulls entertain Spanish La Liga opponents Villarreal.
Speaking last weekend, in an exclusive interview with Seagulls Player, Oscar commented, "I have already received a very warm welcome from the club's staff, players and supporters.
“My philosophy is football and to play for the fans. They are the ones paying money to come and watch so I would like them to be entertained. If they are happy hopefully they will come to most of the games.”
Supporters will catch their first glimpse of that philosophy in action at the Amex, and also have the opportunity to welcome his new backroom team of Nathan Jones, Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez.
garcia-ld229-931740.jpg

Albion also entertain Norwich City three days later, and fans can snap up a ticket which gets them access to BOTH matches for just £20, with under-16s for £10*.
The game will kick-off at 7.30pm and great value tickets are available to all supporters:
Villarreal Prices
Adults - £12
Under-16s - £6
Norwich City Prices
Adults - £12
Under-16s - £6
Villarreal & Norwich City Prices
Adults: £20
Under-16s:£10
Click here to visit the club’s online ticketing system now and secure your ticket.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here