Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson to Whitehawk?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I saw Jake play against Havant & Waterlooville on Tuesday night, very impressive performance by him, scored a cracker and stood out as probably the best player on the park.
Was Desert Orchid there?
Seeing your join date though, you won't know what I'm on about

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jake has just left Hemel Hempstead and become Billericay's record signing at £24,000. Along with Jamie O Hara and Paul Konchesky they are assembling a number of ex league players since Mark Wright invested in them.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Jake has just left Hemel Hempstead and become Billericay's record signing at £24,000. Along with Jamie O Hara and Paul Konchesky they are assembling a number of ex league players since Mark Wright invested in them.

Mark Wright ex England CB?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

Glenn Tamplin is the guy who has invested in Billericay. As of present , Mark Wright has no money in the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Glenn Tamplin is the guy who has invested in Billericay. As of present , Mark Wright has no money in the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

According to this weeks papers he has invested £20k

Fair enough - I don't read those sort of papers. Feel this Billericay experiment will end in tears, as non league clubs chasing the dream often does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:blush:

Awaits thread started with the title 'ME' before NSC's greatest ever flounce.
Does US still post or has he :flounce: away quietly - I haven't noticed him around lately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here