Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Interesting ! but i'm sure just conjecture, with new Lounge sponsors on board I am sure Mr Barber will continue making us even more corporate and the "Brand" will survive !!!, whether we fans remain important and whether we will have a team worthy of the Championship or higher will of course be another matter ! see Mr B's comments on sponsor launch
    Paul Barber, said, "We will be working closely with the team at Overline to enhance both brands' growing reputation in the local area."

All adds credance to Dick Knight's recent comments.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/artic...zgs0iwKGZDX.99

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Another total non story for a thread
      Seriously looking forward to this season being over.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

I'm fairly content, that the FINACIAL side of things is under control.
      Last edited by hans kraay fan club; 05-07-2013 at 13:30.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

Anyone for TENNIS got the swingball out in the back garden a jug of pimms and a shit load of strawberries the tv in the garden as well COME ON MURRAY
      BONA FORTUNA GABBIANOS

Quote Originally Posted by dadams2k11 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      According to a SEEPEEEFFSEE on the BBS.

"One of my Directors at work who is a massive Brighton fan has just told me that one of our subbies has been out to lunch with an accountant who works for B&HA and that they've been told in no uncertain terms Brighton are in BIG trouble financially.
      He knows I'm Palace and that I would've read stories on BBC Sport etc but the way he put it to me was that it's probably a lot worse than made known."

Yea because our accountant would go around telling people our business. When will they stop? Is it wishful thinking?

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost....&postcount=480
      On the basis that the accountant in question would have signed a confidentiality agreement the club can take him to the cleaners and pay off the debts, so no worries really, if this wasn't bullshit.

I would also say is highly unlikely that one of BHAFC's accountants would go out to lunch with a subbie
      Last edited by Gazwag; 05-07-2013 at 13:33.
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter

Isn't this one of the things Gus said in an interview, something along the lines of "With FFP next season we have problems, big problems". This might have been something he said in the infamous "hit the ceiling" interview.
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

so this chap's director's, subcontractor's account works for BHA and thought he'd pass on our apparent financial situation, and it just happen to filter back to a palace board.

jimmy hill.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
      NSC's Benefits Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Superphil View Post
      Isn't this one of the things Gus said in an interview, something along the lines of "With FFP next season we have problems, big problems". This might have been something he said in the infamous "hit the ceiling" interview.
      To be fair any club that is / was spending more than they had coming in had problems. To some people big problems mean not being able to sign premiership quality players while in the championship. While for most of us it would mean being on the edge of administration.
      All spelling errors are intentional and are there to show new and improved ways of spelling old words. Grammatical errors are due to too many English classes/teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      On the basis that the accountant in question would have signed a confidentiality agreement the club can take him to the cleaners and pay off the debts, so no worries really, if this wasn't bullshit.
      Pretty much this. Even without having signed a confidentiality agreement, accountants are required by their professional institutes to maintain confidentiality of all their clients in both a business and social environment. I can't believe that anyone with half a brain cell would believe that post.
      It's only a game - whatever the result you still have to go back to work on Monday.
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Superphil View Post
      Isn't this one of the things...
      stop your sentance there. there is no "thing", its a rumour invented by a keyboard warrior on an internet forum.

BHA are currently spending on a massive acedemy and have a 30k stadium with high uptake of season ticket and a new shirt sponsorship. does that sound like a club with financial troubles?
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.