Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good signing for afc Bournemouth

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I be banned soon and tsb and only co.can pat themselves on theback.mark like me posts shit all the time but some on here think they stick up for him...shit is shit

Mark is a nice lad who tries his best. You are a nasty, vindictive bully who tries his best to provoke. That's the difference.

You are really a sad little man

tumblr_mjdizpqw461ry6iu9o1_500.gif

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I be banned soon and tsb and only co.can pat themselves on theback.mark like me posts shit all the time but some on here think they stick up for him...shit is shit

No mate, Mark has his opinions which is what this is all about, you seem to be an arrogant fool and comments like you made about Mark will get you banned not anyone else. You need to grow up, your comment is not acceptable in my opinion and shows your rather sad mentality!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Mark is a nice lad who tries his best. You are a nasty, vindictive bully who tries his best to provoke. provokes twats like you.mark posts total and utter shit like ok mate every post and u like the pc lot on here think its your right to defend him just because he eats to many sweets

On this thread, he was providing news of a transfer to a Championship rival. He gives his opinions on a variety of subjects.
Tell me: what exactly do YOU bring to the forum?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
FFS - it's time for bed. Can the adults talk about football please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here