• 6-8m

Votes: 56 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I guess I'm alone then, in thinking he's an integral part of our assault towards the Prem next season and as a result......priceless?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Seagulls is a generic term for whitish birds found near the sea. Within that are certain species. Bit like saying there is no such thing as a dog, just loads of different breeds or crossbreeds!!!!!

this.:bowdown:[/QUOTE}

Whether you like it or not, the Gulls are Torquay so whether the Albion mascot is called Gully or not is irrelevant.

It's part of a learning curve so accept the education!!!!!

I have it on good account that both Gully's Girls and now Gully have been suspended on suspicion of breaking their contracts through informal relations with Torquay. An investigation is ongoing and I cannot comment further until these investigations are complete. The club would like to thank you for drawing this issue to their attention.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I guess I'm alone then, in thinking he's an integral part of our assault towards the Prem next season and as a result......priceless?

Priceless he is indeed. Don't see other top championship clubs selling their star player and even if they did it would be for an inflastion busting figure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here