Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14/1 to win the championship.....

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Reading odds are better value I'm afraid.

Think Leeds at 18s are decent as well as Reading at 11s. McDermott is a very good manager, and with him they will be less of a joke this season and sign some decent players.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I had a tenner on us winning the league this time last year so i'll stay away from betting on this one. Don't want to jinx us.

Charlton and Ipswich will be up there this season imo.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Never mind 14/1 - we're currently 18.5 on Betfair. I think there's a little bit of value there and will stick a cheeky tenner on it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I had a tenner on us winning the league this time last year so i'll stay away from betting on this one. Don't want to jinx us.

Charlton and Ipswich will be up there this season imo.
Charlton might be worth a cheeky fiver for a play off place. They won't win it though.

I reckon Reading will win, and sadly I think Bolton will have a good season too. If Oscar can get us a decent centre back and re-sign Spanish Dave then I see no reason why we won't end up in the mix, especially if Hoskins and CMS can steer fairly clear of injuries.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hate to sound negative but I really can't see us having as good a side as we did last year. Bridge, Upson and even Vicenti are massive losses. Reading and Leeds look the two to beat for me.
Hang about mate, let's just see who we get in first. Plenty of optimism to share around :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still think we can continue our good form of the second half of last season. The team began to knit together and with a decent centre back and upgrade from Hammond I think we have what it takes to stay in the play off positions then make a move after Christmas.

Reading apart, everyone else has weaknesses.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Hang about mate, let's just see who we get in first. Plenty of optimism to share around :thumbsup:

Will happily and wait and see, but.... Can you really see us signing 3 better players than Bridge, Upson and Vicenti in those positions? I can't!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
7/2 on Reading getting promoted looks a decent bet to me

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Top 6 for next season in no particular order: Reading, Ipswich, Leicester, Brighton, Forest, Charlton

3 to drop: Yeovil, Blackpool, Doncaster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here