Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I don't care about all the nonsense any more" thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The "I don't care about all the nonsense any more" thread.

I've given up caring.
Whilst I care, I've always been happy to let it take it's course. We don't know all the facts, I trust Tony and back him regardless, and what will be will be.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
But this is following the Albion............the wheels are never far from falling off!

And, for the record, I am bored now.

I am starting to resent all the Poyet, Poogate threads. I rather like the 'The Signing of Lionel Messi is IMMINENT' kind of threads.....bring back those.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No one on here has given up caring though??

I have...I don't give a toss about this any more. I want to pay my money go and see a game of football and hopefully be entertained in the process.

I have long gone past the time where I give a **** about what is going on now.

It will sort itself out as some point,.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
With respect to others who have said similar things, this is the best post on NSC for weeks.

There has been so much hysteria based on so little knowledge of the facts; so much criticism and blame levelled when we have no idea if it's deserved or not.

What will be, will be and on August 3 we'll go again.

Indeed. The fact is, people are on here getting down about things. If you go on the BBS, I'm sure they're all on cloud nine, dreaming of fixtures at Stamford Bridge, and Selhurst Park being filled with Man United fans (again). Give it fifteen games in, however, and a stack of heavy defeats, and I guarantee you they'll all be on their feet calling Holloway tactically clueless again, bemoaning their lack of experienced and/or decent players.

Such is the way of the world. It's all about the now for some people. I just prefer to look a little longer term (perhaps a lifetime of watching genuinely shit Albion teams has done that to me).

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
In a months time we will be excited about our new signings happy with our manager looking forward to playing two upfront...cant wait

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
I quite agree. Plenty of other things to think about. Wimbledon next week, the open golf, Sussex home games at Hove. Football will be back soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here