Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 in, 1 out rumour

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Easier has nothing to do with it. Barber is TB's man and so for TB to sack Barber to keep Gus et al, would be madness, basically giving Gus the go ahead to do whatever he wants! IMHO the time has come for Gus to go and let's face it, he would have left at the end of next season if all had gone well this season. Managers like players are fickle beasts and Gus is no different.

True but Poyet is also Bloom's man. We have no idea what has gone on, maybe it will turn out that it wasn't Gus who crossed the line. I find it hard to believe that Gus was suspended for his ill thought out after match comments or touting, irritating though they were.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Easy to confuse

Tim Hodges hb.jpg

Tim Ayling 7181081_orig.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

She'd NEVER eat in Portslade and certainly not boast about it!!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
True but Poyet is also Bloom's man. We have no idea what has gone on, maybe it will turn out that it wasn't Gus who crossed the line. I find it hard to believe that Gus was suspended for his ill thought out after match comments or touting, irritating though they were.
Off course he wasn't. He was suspended for breach of contract, and I very much doubt that would cover questioning whether he can take the club further, or he'd jump at the Chelsea job if offered it!! We have no idea why, but it certainly would not have been for those comments.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Off course he wasn't. He was suspended for breach of contract, and I very much doubt that would cover questioning whether he can take the club further, or he'd jump at the Chelsea job if offered it!! We have no idea why, but it certainly would not have been for those comments.

Correct - those comments were nothing. No one has a clue what's actually happened.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
You've got this all wrong.
It's actually a move by the club to stop using this brand of oil on the sticky door locks
OHS188b.jpg

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I thought this was going to be a thread about the general-purpose lubricating oil sold in small cans and squeezable containers for household and do-it-yourself use.

blue3in1motoroil.gif

edit: note to self. Finish reading the thread before posting someone elses joke.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You've got this all wrong.
It's actually a move by the club to stop using this brand of oil on the sticky door locks
View attachment 43479

I thought this was going to be a thread about the general-purpose lubricating oil sold in small cans and squeezable containers for household and do-it-yourself use.

View attachment 43480

edit: note to self. Finish reading the thread before posting someone elses joke.

There should be an award for people like you two.

Or perhaps some kind of institution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here