Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling to home matches from Crawley

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I get a train from Horsham to three bridges then change there for the Brighton line, very rare that I have any problems and you only have to get a ticket to Haywards Heath which keeps the cost down significantly. I would be interested in the coach though if it stopped in Horsham and was at a fair price

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
What's wrong with the operator that already provides coaches from 50 billion pick up points all over Europe.

Well maybe 100 or something in the south east. Surely it even caters for Crawley inbreads. there really is no need to start a rival up. Plus I think they is getting a little short of coach space at the Amex. Especially when they away team being a good few as well.

*gets popcorn*

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I get a train from Horsham to three bridges then change there for the Brighton line, very rare that I have any problems and you only have to get a ticket to Haywards Heath which keeps the cost down significantly. I would be interested in the coach though if it stopped in Horsham and was at a fair price

If you are interested in travelling by coach from the Horsham area why not consider using the existing and excellent NWSS service which has several pick up points around the town. I'm sure if you send a pm to stonski he can advise further.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why do ***** like you Hijack a thread to whinge like a bitch at someone offering an actual transport related answer?

He said he had no intention of going by train, but not why. He might not be aware that coming via Lewes is a lot easier than via Brighton and if he is used to leaving straight away he may not know that he can catch Match highlights and post match interviews on the concourse.

Why do people like you come on here spouting logic and giving reasonable responses? :thumbsup:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If you are interested in travelling by coach from the Horsham area why not consider using the existing and excellent NWSS service which has several pick up points around the town. I'm sure if you send a pm to stonski he can advise further.

I will do, cheers :)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Do you ever get checked for a ticket?

I get the train to and from London (granted on Saturdays mostly) for away games, but also every so often on week-days returning home from Sheffield. I honestly can't remember the last time I got checked on a train between London and Brighton or vice versa for a ticket, only both gates at each end of the journey.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I drive from Crawley, live in Ifield and its a pain inthe arse to get back to my house after the game if you get a train. I would be interested in a coach depending on cost and pick up points etc.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Do you ever get checked for a ticket?

I get the train to and from London (granted on Saturdays mostly) for away games, but also every so often on week-days returning home from Sheffield. I honestly can't remember the last time I got checked on a train between London and Brighton or vice versa for a ticket, only both gates at each end of the journey.

Like you say, I only get checked at the gates at either end, have never once been checked whilst on my way to or back from a game

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Form a Crawley group and organise your own coach. You can plan it the way you want. You build up good friends very sociable .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here