Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thread removed

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
As soon as people show support for the club and not poyet out comes ees complicated to blame board and barber and the thread goes. Nsc should not be one sided, pro gus anti barber or nothing, but becoming like it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The thread started by Ernets finally revealing the truth about Dick Tight complete with damning evidence ???

What......

Just one thread Shirley not

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where is the thread started by HENFIELD ONE tittled GUTTED. Are people not permitted to queston the reasons for the suspensions

When the Henfield One questioned things 17 years ago, the fans knew something was wrong. I understand the need to avoid libel but fans should also be allowed to discuss their opinions.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would appear that the threads have been removed because people are suggesting there are two sides to every argument and making suggestions about the other side that was anti Gus..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am not convinced we have. I know the balance sheet says that but any club with half a brain would have looked to maximise losses this season. Gives you a much wider scope for the first 3 seasons of FFP.

Nor am I to be honest when you see the amount of merchandise which is club orientated but not replica shirts being worn round Brighton these days.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It would appear that the threads have been removed because people are suggesting there are two sides to every argument and making suggestions about the other side that was anti Gus..

There are indeed - people shouldn't be so trusting of either the clubs version of events or Gus's. Henfield One is one of the few people who can be trusted.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I wasn't that worried by events, apart from feeling ashamed of poo-gate. When a thread started by Henfield 0ne gets removed we really are in trouble.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we are denied reasoned debate then it seems totally anal to me

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If we are denied reasoned debate then it seems totally anal to me

But there wasn't anything even questionable in the thread ! One mod in denial and the rest silent somewhat says it all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here