Palace watch

Mr Hankey

May 21, 2013
I'm here too, can't wait for kick off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369655513.308757.jpg

Howdyhooooo

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
That is embarrassing. But then every team has them.

And you need something to feel superior about I know, seeing as the actual football is not something you can shout about.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That is embarrassing. But then every team has them.

And you need something to feel superior about I know, seeing as the actual football is not something you can shout about.

I'd wait until 5pm for bringing that up. If Watford beat you, a fortnight ago becomes an irrelevance as we will have finished above you again. Big if mind you...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Must just be me, well probably not, who thinks that to take a picture of someone like this then to abuse them on the internet, behind a hidden identity, is more a reflection of the poor character of the poster than the subject themselves...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Must just be me, well probably not, who thinks that to take a picture of someone like this then to abuse them on the internet, behind a hidden identity, is more a reflection of the poor character of the poster than the subject themselves...

It's just you. Full kit wankers of any club deserve it.

This is NSC, if we can't laugh at a middle age Palace full kit wanker waving his little flag who can we laugh at?

Do you think you could post a list?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

I would of reacted the same way if I had seen him in the street... Choke on my drink spilling it everywhere, followed by laughing loudly and pointing. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here