Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea & Wigan

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know it was a 12:30 kickoff but I was shocked at the 22k attendance, I thought there would be 25,000 at the very least

The pricing was wrong, for me it was as simple as that. Full price for an early kick off on terrestial TV. The lowish turnout was a reaction to those things. Those of us who went thoroughly enjoyed it though!

A moment to remember Will Hoskins for.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The pricing was wrong, for me it was as simple as that. Full price for an early kick off on terrestial TV. The lowish turnout was a reaction to those things. Those of us who went thoroughly enjoyed it though!

A moment to remember Will Hoskins for.

I was so pleased for him to get that goal, hopefully he can be fully fit for next season. I understand your point about the full prices, though they missed an absolute cracker from Orlandi!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It tells me Swansea and Wigan are two very well run clubs.

As are we.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was so pleased for him to get that goal, hopefully he can be fully fit for next season. I understand your point about the full prices, though they missed an absolute cracker from Orlandi!

They missed a really impressive performance and for me, it was the first sign that we have enough about us already to compete at the top table.

Hoskins won't be here next season, and he shouldn't be. His face just doesn't fit, he'll be better off going elsewhere and being played (and to his strengths!).

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
That we admire Swansea and Wigan says it all. Nobody admires Man U, Man City or Chelsea because they can just buy the next big star.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here