Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best moment for me was.......

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
he might make the most of things monday though. Can't see holloway putting him up against bridge down the right again. Caldé struggled with him second half.

love it love it loving it all over bridcutttttt- **** look like a squinting man u titfart ballbag twitfarting poooo

on that zaharrrish tool turd manu poooo yes?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
love it love it loving it all over bridcutttttt- **** look like a squinting man u titfart ballbag twitfarting poooo

on that zaharrrish tool turd manu poooo yes?

Sorry, I'm slightly drunk and I've embarrassed myself.

However, that picture of my fave player (Messurs Briddcutt ) taking the MOTM Champers away from the 3rd BEST PLAYER in Europre at SELHURST during the PLAY OFFS at SELHURST at Zahariests' last home game for Palace is LIKE AN ORGASM without friction for a poor kid from SUSSEX.

Dec 29, 2011
He might make the most of things Monday though. Can't see Holloway putting him up against Bridge down the right again. Caldé struggled with him second half.

It took Holloway 90 minutes to realise that was the best move. Any decent manager should have realised this before the game if they had seen at least one game of ours.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sorry, I'm slightly drunk and I've embarrassed myself.

However, that picture of my fave player (Messurs Briddcutt ) taking the MOTM Champers away from the 3rd BEST PLAYER in Europre at SELHURST during the PLAY OFFS at SELHURST at Zahariests' last home game for Palace is LIKE AN ORGASM without friction for a poor kid from SUSSEX.

I hope someone bounces this thread tomorrow so you can see what you have posted tonight! :thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I should point out that the pic was originally stuck on twitter by [MENTION=13292]Rob[/MENTION]jupp

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He might make the most of things Monday though. Can't see Holloway putting him up against Bridge down the right again. Caldé struggled with him second half.
I don't think it will make much difference if he plays down the left or right , Bridge will have him in his pocket on the right , Spanish Dave helping out Calde will stifle him on the left

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh Liam why didn't you chose England instead of Scotland ??? :facepalm:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
liam copy.jpg

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands

If anyone gets the chance, you should try and view the interview before the champers handover.
Winifred's body language is the perfect definition of resignation.
I hope he gets the job of giving the team talk before Monday's game.
He'd given up.
You could tell he thinks they've blown it.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
If anyone gets the chance, you should try and view the interview before the champers handover.
Winifred's body language is the perfect definition of resignation.
I hope he gets the job of giving the team talk before Monday's game.
He'd given up.
You could tell he thinks they've blown it.

Anywhere we can see it online?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here