Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bets for Palace away

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Bizarre odds on BetFred:

To score two or more goals, you could invest your hard earned cash on Dobbie @ 8/1 or George Barker @ 10/1. :facepalm:

Or of course, you can chance your arm on David Lopez @ 14/1. ???

Tough call that one..........

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Can't remember if its Ulloa to score first or anytime! Think it's first. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368188547.959132.jpg

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
£2.50 on both: Brighton 2-1 Ulloa anytime and Brighton 1 -0 Upson goalscorer. I'd LOVE it if it was the second one I would.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Insurance bets for me, as I'll be very, very happy with win or draw tonight. Palace at 6-4 (and did a double on both home teams winning first leg, Leicester already in on that).

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Back "No Goalscorer" in the first scorer market rather than 0-0 scoreline. They tend to be the same price but if you back no goalscorer & there are only own goals scored, the you will still get paid.

Top tip - that was pointed out to me by a wily old gambler a few years ago. It hasn't made a difference to any of my bets yet, but I always do it just in case. Same odds + less risk = no brainer!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Anyone else having issues trying to place a scorecast on the corals website?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
£2 on each of these - Lopez anytime 3-1 £450 - Barnes anytime 2-2 £150 - Ulloa anytime 2-1 £100 - Phillips anytime and we lose 2-1 £80

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Bizarre odds on BetFred:

To score two or more goals, you could invest your hard earned cash on Dobbie @ 8/1 or George Barker @ 10/1. :facepalm:

Or of course, you can chance your arm on David Lopez @ 14/1. ???

Tough call that one..........

40/1 with Bet365.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Top tip - that was pointed out to me by a wily old gambler a few years ago. It hasn't made a difference to any of my bets yet, but I always do it just in case. Same odds + less risk = no brainer!

There was a game last year that it nearly came good for me, the scoring was opened by 2 OG's but there was a late conventional goal. I can't remember for the life of me who was playing though, may have been Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here