Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in perfect shape for the play-offs, says Orlandi [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Seagulls in perfect shape for the play-offs, says Orlandi[/h]4:00pm Wednesday 8th May 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2440570.jpg
Andrea Orlandi believes Albion are hitting form at the right time
Andrea Orlandi believes Albion are in perfect shape for the play-offs.
The Seagulls head into Friday’s semi-final first leg at Crystal Palace after a nine-match unbeaten end to their Championship campaign.
Orlandi, promoted through the play-offs with Swansea two years ago, said: “I think we are back playing well. Physically we feel better, which is great.
“I was a bit worried a month ago. Now I can see the team feeling better, playing better at the right time. It shows the character and the quality that we have got.”
Orlandi, pictured, was rested from Saturday’s closing victory over relegated Wolves at The Amex but the Spanish midfielder is likely to return to the starting line-up at Selhurst Park.
He has already reached the seven-goal target he set himself after signing at the end of August and has also been responsible for 11 assists in the League.
Orlandi said: “We have got more games to play. Let’s see if I can score more. I am happy with the assists as well.
“I think I’ve had a decent season so far but no-one will remember it if we don’t achieve our targets. There is still plenty to play for and I am looking forward to it.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here