Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you reckon the season ticket prices would go up by IF we get promoted?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
All the scare mongering on this issue earlier in the season and I think all agree the club were pretty fair with the new prices so I do not expect the club to demand a huge increase. There might be fewer games for us to watch but there is 4 less revenue opportunities in regards to hospitality, food, drink etc.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
How much do you reckon the season ticket prices would go up by IF we get promot

All the scare mongering on this issue earlier in the season and I think all agree the club were pretty fair with the new prices so I do not expect the club to demand a huge increase. There might be fewer games for us to watch but there is 4 less revenue opportunities in regards to hospitality, food, drink etc.

Good luck with that

I have resigned myself to £20 extra a month for esu.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Odd that the club will be earning in the region of £90M more or something like that, and yet there's a justification for a price increase to add another £1M or £2M.

The impact on the typical supporter is going to be far greater than any benefit the club might get I'd have thought. Suppose they'd do it because they can!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wouldn't mind if Barber did the reverse, ie if we get relegated prices drop. But once they're up they will stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here