Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck to Plymouth Argyle tomorrow

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It doesn't help that D&R are playing York.

For Plymouth to go down -

Plymouth need to LOSE
Barnet AND AFC Wimbledon need to WIN
And York vs D&R has to end in a draw.

Unlikely. Probably get better odds if you did a 4 team accumulator with those outcomes, surely?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Plymouth need to LOSE

Unlikely. Probably get better odds if you did a 4 team accumulator with those outcomes, surely?

A Barnet DRAW and Plymouth LOSS by 2 goals ( without out scoring Barnet) would see Plymouth finish lower than Barnet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good club, good fans, hope they stay up.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Plymouth need to LOSE

When we got promoted AT Plymouth we needed to win, another team needed to draw at best at home & another lose at home...14/1 were the odds...ALL happened & the train trip back is legendary

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Good luck Argyle I'm sure you will stay up lads !!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When we got promoted AT Plymouth we needed to win, another team needed to draw at best at home & another lose at home...14/1 were the odds...ALL happened & the train trip back is legendary

Indeed, remember it well. Was only 9.

Seem to Remember Zamora wearing a wrist support that day., not sure why/how I remember that. Good day - followed by the 0-0 up at Carlisle the following week.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Unfortunately they will stay up to many other teams below them but there's always next year :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Best of luck Plymouth. I also traveled down that day and had a wonderful day.

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Unfortunately they will stay up to many other teams below them but there's always next year :)

I'll take that in the spirit it was intended, seeing as you're a winker n'all ;-)

Said the same last year but suuuurely today will see us bottom out of the nosedive.

We're getting the stadium finished off as part of a £50m Higher Home Park re-development and rumours continue to abound we're getting Warnock back as a DoF so hopefully an 'on pitch' development will kick in too. Despite five straight seasons of dross gates are holding up (I know it's all relative to the Amex revolution but we still averaged 7,000+ this season). It's poised to improve but far better to start things heading upwards from League 2 and not the conference.

We've outsold Rochdale on their own turf, many in fancy dress, should look a bit odd on The Football league Show later!

Thanks for the messages of support, everything crossed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Best of luck today to Plymouth, my brother lives in the shadow of Home Park so we've wondered along to a couple of games this season. Too big a club to be in the position they currently find themselves, but they will come back stronger no doubts at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here