Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Tickets

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Yet again, the ticket office have failed to send out early booked tickets with any sense of priority.

Surely, if you buy a ticket online, which the club request, this should give you some order of priority, but it appears not even though I bought mine in the first hour of sale on 29 March.

This happens time and time again. If season tickets are the excuse this time, why are not temporary staff engaged on this - after all the first game will be at least 3 August and not this Saturday. Yesterday, I was told it would go out "in the next few days". I shall be leaving at 8:30 Saturday for my train (two hours before my post arrives) having spent £90 on my train ticket, expecting the match ticket, which I paid for four weeks ago, to arrive in good time.

Two years ago I was told that this problem was being looked into, but there has been no improvement.

Can we not have an away season ticket for the 500 or so who go to every game to avoid this problem one and for all, similar to the FA Cup facility?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Apologies. I have re-raised this with the ticket office and asked them to investigate as to why tickets are going out so late. I will also put forward the suggestion of the away season ticket, which is something that is already being looked at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here