Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name This Pub

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just to put the record straight Wetherspoons never put me out of business or indeed threatened my livelehood and a further point when I was a pub stocktaker one of my clients was Tim Martin who started Wetherspooons so I know or rather knew him quite well.

On another point Bright FM just broadcast an advert for The Half Moon Pub in The Street Haywards Heath having never heard of the pub or indeed The Street; I looked it up on Google maps and that shows The Street in Bolney but no Half Moon Pub and also The Half Moon Pub in both Warninglid and Balcombe. So which one would it be the advert for as I would class neither as Haywards Heath if directing somebody to the pub.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
[Q:fishing:UOTE=BensGrandad;5653554]Just to put the record straight Wetherspoons never put me out of business or indeed threatened my livelehood and a further point when I was a pub stocktaker one of my clients was Tim Martin who started Wetherspooons so I know or rather knew him quite well.

On another point Bright FM just broadcast an advert for The Half Moon Pub in The Street Haywards Heath having never heard of the pub or indeed The Street; I looked it up on Google maps and that shows The Street in Bolney but no Half Moon Pub and also The Half Moon Pub in both Warninglid and Balcombe. So which one would it be the advert for as I would class neither as Haywards Heath if directing somebody to the pub.[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here