Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you LEAST want to play in the play-offs?

Who would you least like in the play offs?

• Hull City

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Palace

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Bolton Wanderers

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Leicester City

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlton Athletic

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

Hull (although virtually up already) or Bolton.

Watford, Palace, Forest or Leicester would ALL be tough though so it doesn't really matter. All the teams from 3rd to 8th are about as good as each other lets face it.

Plus we still need to clinch a playoff spot ourselves. Can all change very quickly as we know!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:bounce:

Ok, we could still miss out, but that would be so ridiculous we'd just have to take it on the chin and laugh at ourselves. So assuming we don't miss out:

Who would you most and least like to meet in the playoffs?
Personally I just want to avoid Watford. Sure we could win, but I'd be more confident against the others.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
In order

=1 Watford/Bolton

the rest I don't care about ... caveat if any of them win the next 2 at a canter then they'll be in 3rd

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Leicester - I thought they looked a useful team, just short of confidence.

Watford blow hot and cold. They beat us comfortably in December but even then, we were in control of the match for the first 20 minutes, Watford then started matching us and were far superior by the end but you could see they were vulnerable before all that.

I'd be confident against Bolton, Forest and Palace. And we owe Bolton for robbing us ...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bolton, I think Doogie has worked us out a bit.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If we play anything like we did yesterday, I don't give a monkeys who we face as we'll soccer them off the park!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I've reached the stage where I don't think its worth worrying about. Let the others worry about us. If they saw us on saturday they would be shitting themselves.
Play-offs pay no respect to form. Remember 1991. We scrape in with the last kick and face Millwall. They finished well above us but we won both legs. Confident in the final, we lose to Notts County.
Cardiff ( Play off final )....we were hammered 4-0 at home by Bristol City...they thought they only had to turn up....cue BHA victory.
In our favour is the fact that we have some very experienced players, who aren't going to freeze on the day. TK, Greer, Upson Bridge, Bruno, Vicente, Lopez...that may well make the difference.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has everyone gone MENTAL.

Palace have a game in hand.
Cardiff have left the building, that's Bolton sorted.
Leicester have 2 easy wins.

While we still have to go to the greatest team in EUROPE.

We'll be lucky to get 7th.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I've put Watford, but there are two other things. The team I'd most like to beat in the Play-Offs is Palace, the team I despise losing to is also Palace. As a result, I just don't know which would be more than the other, the joy of beating Palace or the misery of losing... Watford I think would present the toughest test though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here