Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cats

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I IMG_0618.JPG

My old cat Baggio a British Blue Shorthair who sadly passed away last year aged 18.

In two weeks will be picking up a couple of British Shorthair kittens. One is a black silver tabby whilst the other is a spotted blue cream.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anything like my Maine Coons, she will also be very loud! Who needs an alarm clock?!

She actually woke me up Thursday morning when I slept through my alarm... she was busy biting my feet.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
View attachment 41585

My beautiful Adele (Dellycat to my niece, and now to us!!) She's not the most photogenic of beasts, but the softest, noisiest, nosiest, most headmental cat you'll ever come across. She sits next to me when I suffer from my seizures, and when I come to she's got a paw on either my head or my arm.

She's 16, and we got her from a charity last year, but she doesn't act her age. Give her a milk bottle top, or a bit of string and she will literally lose hours!!!

She's our baby, and we'd be lost without her.

This is what I did this for. All about the stories.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've had many cats in my life, and they obviously die, and much the same with dogs, we are devastated when we lose them. To the ones I have seen on here that are now gone, I know how it feels. Cats are lovely creatures, they enhance our lives and we respect them. Please keep the pics coming, I seriously love each and every one of them, and thanks for sharing.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Wish I took more pics of my cats when they were around. I'll see if I can dig one out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ava is alive and kicking, sadly Cookie disappeared and never returned

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Max, in a basket. His brother Morty refused to be photographed... maybe next time.

Max_in_a_Basket2.jpg

Seagrrl

Jan 22, 2012
Hove
My two, runty little black cat Kinky and her chunky sister Rambam. A couple of Essex girls but we don't hold that against them. Rambam loves watching the Football League Show on the laptop in bed on Sunday mornings :confused:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365922974374.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365922974374.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 69
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365923040069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365923040069.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 69

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Edit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Murphy by Julie.JPG

some of you might have seen this picture before
Murphy was stray that would not be tamed or caught several times he had life threatening injuries(his throat had been ripped and we could see his windpipe and his cheek had also been ripped off.)
7 years we tried to get him in and get him neutered but to no avail he lived in our garden with our 5 sometimes 6 cats and they all loved him.
he was the catalyst to our move he had a final argument with a lorry it was instant, we could now move knowing he was at peace.
It still upsets us both when we look at his picture unbowed and free and so handsome.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here