Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoff semi-final dates confirmed

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is this 100% confirmed ?

Need to make arrangements just in case

Football league have confirmed the dates but can't confirm which game will be which until they know for sure what the fixtures are

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is this 100% confirmed ?

Need to make arrangements just in case

According to the official Football League site, yes. They have them on their Key Dates page as the dates for the Champ playoffs.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I don't Adam and Eve it. I go to gigs about three times a year, and I'm seeing a band in Brighton on the evening of Monday the 27th. May. I reckon a Chinook might do the job :smile:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Phew! Was worried that dates would clash with The Great Escape Festival

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We all know what happened when we last kicked off 12.30 on a Sunday!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we did get Palace 1st leg home is that basicially the fixed time regardless of police advice then . Just a thought that Fri 19:45pm vs that lot could be all sorts of trouble

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we did get Palace 1st leg home is that basicially the fixed date then . Just a thought that Fri 19:45pm vs that lot could be all sorts of trouble

No not fixed. Last year we couldn't host one of the matches on the bank holiday Monday and the fixture would have been switched.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
My work are in the process of changing our shift pattern so don't know if I can make any game, but I did book the final off as Holiday , so can at lest make that (if we get there).

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Have an exam on the 9th and on the 12th. Oh well these things don't come around often (if it happens)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here