Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoff semi-final dates confirmed

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
FL say they will decide who plays when as soon as the teams are known, which will not be until 4 May games have been played.

They will be dreading us against Palace twice in three days!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's us versus Watford and we'll smash the loopholers to kingdom come.
Who's with me ? Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Well that's me buggered then. Having missed the last 4 home games for a variety of reasons we're most likely going to be at home on 9th or 10th IF we make it - and I'll be on stage in a play both nights. Sods law that they hold them so soon after the end of the season just when it doesn't suit me :(

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
10 May = Match B 1st Leg and my birthday

the last game I went to on my birthday was the 2006 UEFA Cup Final in Eindhoven, poor Middlesbrough, stuffed 4-0 by Sevilla if I remember rightly. Here's to the same result this weekend!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
does anyone know what the rules are on the number of seats we get offered for the away match. Is it the usual?
And what points threshold are the club likely to operate for away tickets?

I've asked this question. I've got it in my head that the away teams have to be offered 3000, no idea where I saw that but I'm sure I have. Imagine the club will do the normal and offer in batches, but I've lost track of points and what's a good number. I've got 1110 and reckon I'll be marginal

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I just hope we are in the playoffs, not fussed which semi-final. My chickens are as yet uncounted.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I've asked this question. I've got it in my head that the away teams have to be offered 3000, no idea where I saw that but I'm sure I have. Imagine the club will do the normal and offer in batches, but I've lost track of points and what's a good number. I've got 1110 and reckon I'll be marginal

Cheers. I've also got 1110, so am in exactly the same position. It'd be interesting to know how many people there really are with larger numbers of points than this, given that our away attendance probably averages not much more than 1,000 (?), and a lot of those are, I think, the same people.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Cheers. I've also got 1110, so am in exactly the same position. It'd be interesting to know how many people there really are with larger numbers of points than this, given that our away attendance probably averages not much more than 1,000 (?), and a lot of those are, I think, the same people.

I think STH who had a season ticket in last year at Withdean will have minimum 1125 (1000 + 250/2), before you start counting home cup games (20 alone for Arsenal which everyone went to)/aways this season and a half of last season's points. Therefore guessing there will be a fair number (well over 3k with more points than you). That's not to say they will all want to go!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here