Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

View Poll Results: Page 3 yes or no

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    57 41.01%
  • No

    73 52.52%
  • Undecided

    9 6.47%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74

Thread: Page 3 ?

  1. #31
    Registered User Bevendean Hillbilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nestling in green nowhere
    Posts
    9,479

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I mention my daughter not because she would be curious about tits from a natural perspective...she was breastfed so not the point...I mention her because I would struggle to explain to a little girl why women need to appear nude for money, it's not a career choice that I think I should be condoning.

    Perhaps if some of you lads had little girls you might see things differently? A few years ago I would have been all for it. Tits are brilliant after all...life has caught up with me I'm afraid.
    I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill Archer, for what you done to The Seagulls.

  2. #32
    Registered User Return of the Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,450

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #33
    Administrator hitony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Wales (im not welsh !!)
    Posts
    13,759

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T soprano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wish they'd bring back Page 7 Fella to be honest
    So the semi naked photos I send you of myself is just not enough for you then!!!!! ....THANKS!!

  4. #34
    Registered User T soprano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Posh end of Shoreham
    Posts
    6,509

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So the semi naked photos I send you of myself is just not enough for you then!!!!! ....THANKS!!
    The semi naked photos only gave me a semi
    BONA FORTUNA GABBIANOS

  5. #35
    Administrator hitony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Wales (im not welsh !!)
    Posts
    13,759

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T soprano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The semi naked photos only gave me a semi
    I will send you better ones

  6. #36
    Registered User T soprano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Posh end of Shoreham
    Posts
    6,509

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will send you better ones
    No animals this time though
    BONA FORTUNA GABBIANOS

  7. #37
    Administrator hitony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Wales (im not welsh !!)
    Posts
    13,759

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T soprano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No animals this time though
    Oh.........just as well forget it then!

  8. #38
    Registered User Jbanged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    773

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If only there were brains to go with those boobies

  9. #39
    Registered User black & white seagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    390

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Oh FFS. I'm female, a feminist, and I've managed to click 'yes'. Think I need a holiday.
    Retired racing greyhounds make fantastic pets. For more information, visit Greyhound Gap or Greyhound Rescue West of England

  10. #40
    Administrator hitony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Wales (im not welsh !!)
    Posts
    13,759

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by black & white seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh FFS. I'm female, a feminist, and I've managed to click 'yes'. Think I need a holiday.
    You just might have made yourself very popular on here!

  11. #41
    Rediffusion PlayerofYear Goldstone Rapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BN3 7DE
    Posts
    14,608

    Page 3 ?


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbanged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If only there were brains to go with those boobies
    But there are... Have you not read this?
    Page 3 ?
    Seagulls TV - www.seagulls.tv - the Albion retro site - for videos, profiles, photos, stats
    The Goldstone Wrap - www.thegoldstonewrap.com - the Albion retro blog - for memorabilia and magazine cuttings - a new post every day!

  12. #42
    Registered User Jbanged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    773

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone Rapper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But there are... Have you not read this?
    Page 3 ?
    I think Courtnie might be a hypocrite

  13. #43
    Rediffusion PlayerofYear Goldstone Rapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BN3 7DE
    Posts
    14,608

    Page 3 ?


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbanged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Courtnie might be a hypocrite
    What makes you say that?
    Seagulls TV - www.seagulls.tv - the Albion retro site - for videos, profiles, photos, stats
    The Goldstone Wrap - www.thegoldstonewrap.com - the Albion retro blog - for memorabilia and magazine cuttings - a new post every day!

  14. #44
    Ex-Gibseagull gibseagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,471

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    As this is Page 3 of this thread surely there needs to be a picture so we can understand what all the fuss is about?
    برايتون حتى أموت

  15. #45
    Registered Pie User Gullys Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NSC
    Posts
    2,862

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just do what I do, don't buy the sun, I ****ing hate that paper!
    SEA!!! SEA!!! SEASIDE AIR!!!
    (My sons song )

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •