Votes: 57 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 52.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
With regards breastfeeding, I read something earlier about Susanna Reid expressing shock when people were upset about her showing too much cleavage on Breakfast News one time. She responded along the lines that she'd breastfed her three children and couldn't understand why people would be attracted to her cleavage as a result. I'm not sure this is TOTALLY relevant, just it's been on my mind for much of the day since.

With regards breastfeeding, I read something earlier about Susanna Reid expressing shock when people were upset about her showing too much cleavage on Breakfast News one time. She responded along the lines that she'd breastfed her three children and couldn't understand why people would be attracted to her cleavage as a result. I'm not sure this is TOTALLY relevant, just it's been on my mind for much of the day since.

Croydon chav.

I'd give my left nut to have a go on her though.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It should stay as the page 3 girls often have some insightful contribution to current news affairs like this little gem from Courtnie

View attachment 41420

That is quite brilliant. I could have referenced Page 3 for my university early years education post-graduate course if I only I had seen it earlier!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes i seem to remember back in the 90's one of the papers doing page 3 in 3D with specs.

Page 3 has to stay. Like everything in life if you don't like it then dont look at it. Simples

In that case, I'm sure there must also have been a Magic Eye version too.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I mention my daughter not because she would be curious about tits from a natural perspective...she was breastfed so not the point...I mention her because I would struggle to explain to a little girl why women need to appear nude for money, it's not a career choice that I think I should be condoning.

Perhaps if some of you lads had little girls you might see things differently? A few years ago I would have been all for it. Tits are brilliant after all...life has caught up with me I'm afraid.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here