Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy to order a ticket online, but when will tickets arrive?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Hi Insider,

My recent online ticket orders:

Middlesbrough - waiting over 2wks, still ticketless 4 days before match.

Also still waiting:
- over 4wks for Peterborough, match in 6 days
- over 1wk for Leeds

and waited over 2wks for Forest ticket; had tried progress checking the Forest ticket by telephone to ticket office, the Monday morning before the match (after 2 minutes of info and multi-choice getting “you are 27[SUP]th[/SUP] in the queue” - gave up !!, luckily arrived later that day).

I’m pleased to say that every time I’ve ever spoken to the ticket office staff I have found them very efficient and helpful.

However, the Club does seem to have left them badly under-resourced for processing the envelope packing.

No shop would leave their sales staff so short-handed ...

See also others experience, as posted in the last day or two, on thread - http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?275748-Middlesbrough-Roll-Call

Experience seems to vary - some get their tickets only a couple of days after ordering. Some end up having to telephone to arrange duplicates to be collected from the away stadium ticket office on match day.

I don’t know what level of management is responsible, but hope you do know who to approach, and, to repeat, I’ve not the slightest quarrel with the ticket office staff themselves.

Regards,

zego

ps edited at 14:50: some good news, for me - just re-checked my letter-box, and M'bro ticket postmarked yesterday has arrived! Still anxious about the others, and the general problem.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here