Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can yopu honestly see us getting more than a draw tomorrow...???

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Gus opens his tactics book and turns to page 278.
Chapter title 'attacking against teams likely to use 10 defenders'.
He skips a few paragraphs until he sees the answer.
Best solution against teams playing defensively -

hide the bus keys.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
6kSyhmp.jpg

Nice graphics
What site is that from?

That's an awesome graphic! :bowdown:

seems about right and saves me typing rubbish

I'd love to be able to take the credit, however this site is really good. A must if you're placing bets for any team:

www.kickoff.co.uk/

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As long as we don't lose I will be moderately happy. A win would make me just a bit ecstatic.

Depends upon how Gus sets up, my only concern is that tomorrow Calde. needs to concentrate on defence rather than being a wing back as he can leave us exposed if he gets in an advanced position and then cannot get back quick enough, as has been proved in the past.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As long as we don't lose I will be moderately happy. A win would make me just a bit ecstatic.

Depends upon how Gus sets up, my only concern is that tomorrow Calde. needs to concentrate on defence rather than being a wing back as he can leave us exposed if he gets in an advanced position and then cannot get back quick enough, as has been proved in the past.

Charlton destroyed him. Bridcutt and Calderon had to hack down their wide players, covering Calderon's awful lack of pace.

Would be nice if Gus second guesses this in his team selection, as Pearson would have taken note.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This will be a close game with the two best goalies in The Championship at either end of the pitch.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm getting fed up with myself lately I can't stop being negative I've been a right miserable git since Tuesday night I've just got this horrible negative were gonna blow it and I'm not really looking forward to it tomorrow I'm too apprehensive
:cry:were gonna throw it away it's ours for the taking and were gonna blow it :cry:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm massively confident, and I'm going to enjoy tomorrow. I'm going to take a nice stroll through Brighton with the boy, get a fat all day breakfast in The Font, head to The Theatre of Flair, pie, pint, and watch on as we win 3-0.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here