Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra seats at the back of the North

Just a small quiery..I have recently been diagnosed with Lymphoma and so have not been able to attend any of the recent home games since the new seats have been put in, but did make it to the Palace game(like you do!). I sit in the back row as I wish to stand for the game as do others around me. I was unaware that this extra row of seats were being put and was certainly unaware that the space between these new seats was going to be smaller than we had in the previous back row. To view the game, I now have to look over my brothers shoulders to the left of me and my brother-in-laws right shoulder to watch the play. I can't seem to find any explanation or correspondance from yourselves for the sqeeze up. When the building work started Mr Perry repeatedly bragged about the amount of space, leg room etc that we would have, yet in such a short amount of time the space is disapating. This is my first disappointment at the stadium. I know it's cold at the moment but I don't need to cuddle my brothers to keep warm!! What's the thinking on this??

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I can't really deal with specific ticket inquiries here, so would suggest contacting our customer services team on 0845 873 0251.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here