Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Gus had not said anything about a loan striker

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
2 weeks since Palace, in that time Gus has had a holiday abroad and a few days talking to and contemplating Reading - hardly a surprise we've not landed a loan striker is it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Should learn to keep his mouth shut and not make promises then none of this would of happened :(

Bored of you kid. What's actually happened? At were we any weaker than than we stuffed Palace 3 nothing, no is the answer, in fact maybe stronger as we have Vicente to come in. Grow some bollox or do one with your shirt threads

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Bored of you kid. What's actually happened? At were we any weaker than than we stuffed Palace 3 nothing, no is the answer, in fact maybe stronger as we have Vicente to come in. Grow some bollox or do one with your shirt threads
dont want vicente up front he was crap when we played blackburn away

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

blinkered though mate as only just over a week ago we lost to Barnsley with nothing much up top.

Down to luck now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We didn't need to waste any money on some uninterested slogger. The only mistake, if it was one, was suggesting that we would be able to get a deal done.

Personally, I say forget ANYONE who doesn't want to play for Brighton and Hove Albion. If Norwich didn't want to lend us Jackson, for whatever reason, fine. We don't need their cast offs anyway, we only want players who give a sh*t. I'm not suggesting Jackson wouldn't have, not at all. But I'd rather have a young player hungry to make it in the game and desperate to prove himself getting a chance than some journeyman coming in for a few months. Give Barker a run. If he flops, he flops. Or he might do a Charlie Austin and be outstanding. We just don't know until we give the lad a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here