Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amanda Knox verdict, overturned... here we go again...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Channel 4 News said she is unlikely to return voluntarily and it will take years for the US to agree to extradition, if they ever did even so it would after she has been convicted in her absence.,

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They really need to forget about this. Nothing will be resolved.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I prefer that Russian spy, whatever her name was.
The women, who might even have been from Brighton, who did her fella in the google end of nowhere, Australia, was a looker.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They really need to forget about this. Nothing will be resolved.

Yeah, I'm sure Meredith's family agree with you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The women, who might even have been from Brighton, who did her fella in the google end of nowhere, Australia, was a looker.

She used to work with my wife :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She used to work with my wife :wink:

Joanne someone?
Didn't she used to work at Lunn Poly or similar?

Ohhh her name had been bugging me since my post.

I thought I had 'Lees', but needed Joanne, so thanks chaps:-

A blue eyed brunette who could kill me.
If she can ride a bike she's my dream woman.

news-graphics-2005-_606832a.jpg

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water

Also, there was that other one who allegedly did a Robert Green with that poor toddler in the US. Had a famous acting uncle or summat.
Great hair as far as i remember.

If Jo Lees could ride a bike, I'd happily substitute as a saddle.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Also, there was that other one who allegedly failed at keepy-uppy with that poor toddler in the US. Had a famous acting uncle or summat.
Great hair as far as i remember.

If Jo Lees could ride a bike, I'd happily substitute as a saddle.
Oh I kind of remember her even from that appalling description (you need to work on your explaining & tack skills).

I don't place her as a looker/murderer though.

Someone else will have to do the search though, google must be close to 'notifying people' after my fruitless search for Joanne Lees :lol:

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Oh I kind of remember her even from that appalling description (you need to work on your explaining & tack skills).

I don't place her as a looker/murderer though.

Someone else will have to do the search though, google must be close to 'notifying people' after my fruitless search for Joanne Lees :lol:

I agree. Changed for the greater good.

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
Off topic, but related to Italian courts... I remember reading about a fella who worked and lived in England and was fingered for a murder in Italy, they even tried to get him extradited.

Only problem was he was at work, in England, the time of the murder and was proved to be so by security cameras and staff.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, I'm sure Meredith's family agree with you.

Meredith's family won't agree with anything from anyone. She has been aqquited and the family cannot accept that. They will never know what happened in that room that night. Those alive will never tell and Meredith is dead. The family will very likely never know the truth. They'd be better off spending less time talking to solicitors (who have everything to gain from this case going on for years) and more time talking to therapists and counsillors to move on in their lives.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ohhh her name had been bugging me since my post.

I thought I had 'Lees', but needed Joanne, so thanks chaps:-

A blue eyed brunette who could kill me.
If she can ride a bike she's my dream woman.

View attachment 40916

That may just be a bad pic but if it's anything to go by she is minging.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Meredith's family won't agree with anything from anyone. She has been aqquited and the family cannot accept that. They will never know what happened in that room that night. Those alive will never tell and Meredith is dead. The family will very likely never know the truth. They'd be better off spending less time talking to solicitors (who have everything to gain from this case going on for years) and more time talking to therapists and counsillors to move on in their lives.

Or spend us much time as possible ruining the lives of Knox and her boyfriend for as long as they can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here