Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amanda Knox verdict, overturned... here we go again...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
She has actually been found guilty TWICE by jury!

Following the first trial she appealed the conviction which was initially allowed but later overturned by Italy's supreme court and a retrial ordered.

In the retrial, heard in her absence she has once again been found guilty by a jury.

As an obvious supporter of the jury system I would have thought you'd be calling for her to be extradited and for justice to be served!

As I said on the other thread, not every legal system is as fair and transparent as ours. It seems to be the countries that were dictatorships in the last 100 years that are still open to political interference and corruption.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
How much detail does her book go into about her pre-murder sex games and prison sex and debauchery? Erm, a friend of mine is thinking of getting the book and wants to know if its worthwhile or not.

I would also be interested in the answer to this as I may have to invest in the book but only in order to develop a better, more informed understanding of the context. Ahem.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would also be interested in the answer to this as I may have to invest in the book but only in order to develop a better, more informed understanding of the context. Ahem.

A work colleague of mine bought the Madonna book, Sex, when it was first published. He described it as quite heavy to hold open with one hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here